Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Same Shit Different Day..

Don't you just hate it when you think that today it gonna be waaaaaay different than yesterday and then...plop! the mother of all shit drop down and smashed your beautiful day into little shattered pulp fiction? I know I am not making sense here..but what is the point when you are the only one trying to?

Burn out...that's what I feel. Not that I'm not grateful with life, job, self, etc...but sometimes I caught myself asking, what's more to life that I don't know? Why don't the smart arse bloke came up with Life 101 for dummies? It's so hard...

Today at work BB blasted off for the stupidest, crudest, spit-in-your-face mistake. I know being creative, innovative, proactive and all the tiffs are required to be the among the shining stars in my line of job. But how could you expect someone to file a letter received at 4.30pm yesterday (05/05/09) on 4th of May? I'm not one of the lucky bastards who get the Early Edition for God's sake! And try to explain that in the most civilized way, you'll be brand as snotty and rude. Too much pain for crying out loud...

At any given day, I believe artificial intelligent beats real stupidity...

No comments:

Post a Comment

W.H.A.T.E.V.E.R.