Thursday, April 15, 2010

Todaaaaaay!!!!

Hi guys....

I'm starting my day with mixed feelings. I'm anxious yet excited. I'm going for an important test today..shussh! Not the pregnancy test..still no luck in that department yet. Instead I'm going off to sit for an English language test. Apparently, my "Mat Salleh" is not at par as to what considered as 'perfect' english here. Of course, I can whipped out some twang but failed to see the need to do so. Thus, I do my talking with my Malay tongue lah... That doesn't rub well with the so-called English 'experts' here. In a way, it is humiliating. After a degree in english, I was told to brush up my language skill. But humilation is a great source in learning humility..i guess for me it is like that.

Anyway, I'm just happy to get out even for awhile from this dinghole. Just hope I can pass will flying colours. It will be a good reminder that I'm doing well in something,though it is as petty as english placement test. In a place where you are underappreciated, small victory does count.

So, du'a for me. Let me not stutter nor embarassed myself.

Yippeeee!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sabar Yus, semua tu dugaan. Anyway hope you will succeed with the test.

    ReplyDelete

W.H.A.T.E.V.E.R.