Thursday, April 30, 2009

OCD - PARANOIA!!!

I think I'm suffering from obsessive compulsive disorder. Guess i have to learn how to take the chill pill... I am paranoid all the time and petty things can really drive me up the wall right to the ceiling and beyond. Omigosh! I just hope to break free from this feeling.

Perasaan paranoia ini sangat menyusahkan kehidupan aku baik di ofis mau pun di rumah. I always feel like i am at the verge of becoming a serial killer. Aku rasa burn out dan sangat depressed. Which in a way, as explained by the ob-gyn is what caused me difficulty to be impregnated by my beloved hubby. I feel so alone and scared, worried mostly of the time and i always feel people love to hate me. It is not normal, is it?

And to make matter worse, aku mempunyai staff yang sangat 'baik' lagi ' lembab lembut'. It drives me crazy... procastination is the way of live around here. Scarry enough, being idle has worsen my condition. i need help but I don't know how...

I just feel like killing myself. But that is ignorant and shalow, to think that the problem ends with the last breath... Oh God..Help me to help myself. I just want to live in peace and harmony...even if my life is only a plain vanilla......

No comments:

Post a Comment

W.H.A.T.E.V.E.R.